Hospice care services in your home
“The nurse was absolutely an angel.”
Ameriprime Hospice provides Medicare benefit coverage that caters to the needs of patients without deductions or co-payments. Our 4 levels of care include:
- Routine in-home care
- 24-hour continuous care
- Respite care
- Medical Social Workers and Chaplin services
Compassionate care with a giving a heart
Hospice offers hope for a soothing and comforting atmosphere for the end-of-life experience. Our hospice nurses take care of medical and physical tasks, freeing your loved ones to give you time, attention, and kindness.
Help with daily living activities:
- Pain and symptom management
- Bathing, dressing, makeup, and hair
- Order and cleanliness
- Reading, listening to or holding your hand
- Filling out, notarizing and filing hospice-related paperwork
- Help with communication devices to connect with friends and family
Comfort and relief from medical professionals
Avoid costly ER visits or hospitalization — our licensed physicians and registered nurses administer medical care and relieve your pain and suffering in the comfort of your home.
Medication, medical equipment, and supplies:
- Physician directed services
- Certified registered nurses
- In-home labs and X-rays
- Prescription refills delivered 24/7
- Portable oxygen tanks
- Hospital beds and wheelchairs
- Fall mats and medical alarms
- Incontinent supplies and bed pads
Emotional support for you and your family
This can be a challenging and emotional time. We provide holistic physical, spiritual and social support to free caregivers and family members to focus on building cherished moments with their loved ones. Attuned to family dynamics, our social workers and chaplains provide loving care to every member of your family.
Personalized care based on your wishes:
- Family support from social workers
- Spiritual support and guidance
- Last rites or rituals according to your wishes
- Counseling and resources for bereavement
You never have to be alone …
The pandemic has changed how we approach life and end-of-life care. Many of us are unable to be with our families at the time we need it most. But that doesn’t mean you have to be alone.
Ameriprime Hospice is here for your physical and emotional support and will help you and your loved ones through this trying time as much as possible.
- Our staff is regularly tested for COVID-19 to ensure the safety of our patients.
- We will keep your environment clean and santitized
- Our hospice care nurses are equipped with protective equipment
- We will take your temperature and monitor your symptoms
- We will provide you and the visitors with PPE and free Covid-19 testing
- We assist you with communication devices to connect with your family
- We follow protocols outlined by the Federal and State Governments, CDC, CMS and local health departments.